With an aim to become leading firm in this domain, engrossed in manufacturing and supplying fine quality Muffle Furnace STD Model. This model is used for heating different kinds of material at desired temperatures while keeping them isolated from external contaminants, substances and chemicals. Provided model is able to cut off power of it in case of overshoot of temperature. In addition to this, offered Muffle Furnace STD Model can be bought from us in several specifications according to needs of clients.
- Fast processing speed
- Less noisy operation
- Power efficient
MUFFLE FURNACE :
- Rectangular, horizontal, electric Muffle furnace
- Working temperature 1000oC, Maximum temperature 1100oC.
- Provided as standard a Microprocessor based Auto tuning PID Digital Temperature Controller cum Indicator (Dual Display for Set & Process Value Indication).
- Chromel Alumel (K-type) sensor is used to sense the temperature inside the furnace,
- Incorporated with long lasting & durable, high grade Kanthal A-1 heating elements.
- The Muffle wound with the heating element is enclosed with a dense layer of Ceramic wool blanket of density 96 Kg/m and introduced inside the outer casing. Further insulation consists of thick Syndhania sheet placed immediately next to all four sides of the outer casing. Then the gap between the sheet & Muffle if filled with a thick layer of Mineral Wool thus ensuring minimal skin temperature.
- Over temperature Safety in the form of a Contactor is provided to cut-off the power to heaters in case of overshoot of Temperature.
- Electrically operated on 230 V AC, 50 Hz. Single Phase supply EXCEPT Muffle Furnace of Size 18" x 9" x 9" which operates on 440 V AC, 50 Hz. Three phase supply.
STANDARD MODEL :
Outer body made of Mild Steel ( 20 swg.) and front plate made of thick Mild Steel plate ( 6 mm ). The entire body is duly powder coated.
VOLUME IN LTRS.
MUFFLE WORKING SIZE D x W x Ht. IN INCHES
D x W x Ht. IN INCHES
9" x 4" x 4"
23" x 14" x 23"
10" x 5" x 5"
24" x 15" x 24"
12" x 6" x 6"
28" x 17" x 27"
18" x 9" x 9"
36" x 28" x 24"
Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE Profile type Temperature Controller with 8 steps of Ramp & Soak (4 each)
Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE Profile type Temperature Controller with 16 steps of Ramp & Soak (8 each)
Microprocessor based programmable Temperature Controller with RS-485 output to connect to PC for data downloading in lieu of above standard Controller
"TP_Suite 2.1" CFR 21 Part 11 compliance Windows based communication software for data management complete with RS-485 multi dropping to monitor multiple chambers to one software
- 10 Per Month
- 1 Months
D-203, Panchavati Dham, Ashok Van, Near Sai Baba Temple, Shiv - Vallabh Road, Dahisar East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918045802611