With a vision to be a pioneer in our domain, we are emerging as premier manufacturer and supplier of high-grade Ultra Low Bio Freezers. Provided freezers have two walls that are filled with high-density Polyurethane foam. These freezers also consist hot heater line around front of cabinet for preventing moisture condensation. With latest innovative techniques, offered freezes are manufactured using top-notch quality components by our adroit professionals. Moreover, these Ultra Low Bio Freezers are available in several specifications as per clients requirements.
- Less maintenance
- Low power consumption
- Hassle free functionality
ULTRA LOW BIO-FREEZERS ( - 80oC ) - STANDARD MODEL :
- Outer body made out of powder coated CRCA sheet. Inner chamber & compartments made out of SS 304.
- Individual sub-doors of each compartment made out of SS 304.
- Gap between the two walls filled with high density Polyurethane foam (PUF) Insulation of 150mm thickness with 100% vapor barrier
- Main door PUF insulated, right hinged with FRP lining and lock
- Hot heater line around the front of the cabinet to prevent moisture condensation
- Heavy duty hermetically sealed CFC/HCFC Free Compressor with eco-friendly refrigerant
- Safety Refrigeration system with overload protectors & MCB
- An Electronic time delay is provided to safeguard the Compressor.
- Air cooled condenser with external blower motor type fan suitable for continuous operation.
- Incorporated with Programmable Logic Control with Safety controller, auto changeover of Standby systems & other event managements with 4.3" Color HMI with touch screen and Ethernet Connectivity. Memory storage upto 1000 records.
- Password protected keypad and Authority level access for controls and separate password at user level
- Audio-Visual alarm for Under & Over temperature.
- Cooling copper coils of 99.97% purity all-round the inner chamber with excellent heat transfer properties.
- Mounted on heavy duty Castor wheels for easy moveability.
- Electrically operated on 230 V AC, 50 Hz. Single Phase supply.
TEMPERATURE RANGE : - 80oC
NO. OF TRAYS
W X B X Ht. (mm)
W X B X Ht. (mm)
420 x 380 x 570
580 x 580 x 1270
460 x 450 x 800
700 x 700 x 1580
550 x 630 x 1140
850 x 930 x 1950
700 x 680 x 1250
940 x 950 x 1920
- 2 Per Month
- 1 Months
D-203, Panchavati Dham, Ashok Van, Near Sai Baba Temple, Shiv - Vallabh Road, Dahisar East Mumbai Maharashtra India +918045802611